Sunday 29 August 2010

The Bionic Traveller

I've decided to keep another blog about my travel adventures with my shiny new hip over at http://bionictraveller.blogspot.com/

In October I'm off with friends to New England and I'm getting pretty excited now as it's the first holiday I've had in a year! Last year I took 7 trips out of the UK and a couple others up to Scotland.....so you can understand my excitement!!

The last year has been an eventful one nonetheless mind. It's been almost a year since I took myself off to my GP to ask for a referral to my orthopod. Who'd have known that a year later I'd be seeing my orthopod for my 6 mth check-up.... 6 mths post-op! I went from having a moderate amount of pain, to hideous pain, to unlivable pain....to NO PAIN! It's been quite the journey all by itself. My hip journey is here for life I know, but let's include some other good schnizel ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment